Thursday, April 15

Actor, Junior Pope Odonwodo and his family escape death as fire breaks out at their home while they slept

Nollywood actor Junior Pope Odonwodotook to social media to thank God for saving his life and that of his family from a fire accident.

In the post shared by the actor on his Instagram page, he disclosed that his house almost went up in flames. This incident occurred at night when his family was all asleep, but God intervened in the situation.

Junior Pope fire accident

According to the Junior Pope, he says his hands are clean to warrant and sudden or untimely death from the enemies.

He captioned the post;

Join Me In Thanking God Ooooooooo
My House Almost Went Up In Flames While My Family Slept But GOD Intervened.
My Hands Are Clean Oooooooooooo,(Akam di Ocha)
God Is The Greatest (final full stop)
My family and I are safe…..”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by JNR POPE ODONWODO (@jnrpope)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/gqbzggmy/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4757