Uti Nwachukwu has rebuked his friend Pere as he reacts to his clash with Whitemoney in the house last night saying bullying is totally unacceptable.
Uti Nwachukwu made it clear that his submission isnâ€™t based on emotions as he knows that the Pere he has been friends with for a long time wouldnâ€™t do that to anyone but then laid out possible reasons for his actions.
According to Uti Nwachukwu, itâ€™s either Pere is playing his game as a wildcard who would create confusion in the house or heâ€™s just going by the flow based on the pressure that has been mounted on him in the house.
But no matter who it is, bullying others isnâ€™t acceptable and what Pere did to Whitemoney trying to intimidate him or push him to the wall till he burst out himself is totally unacceptable and no one should go through that at all.
Uti Nwachukwu believes there might be a reason behind Pereâ€™s actions last night but whatever reasons he may have doesnâ€™t justify his action of bullying Whitemoney and he has rebuked him for that saying itâ€™s totally unacceptable.
Uti Nwachukwu then used the opportunity to advise people who try to use their money, influence, or position to intimidate others like Pere was trying to do with Whitemoney saying they should remember that life goes around.
I love my friends & they know I am NOT one to sugar coat the truth.
Bullying is totally Unacceptable. It doesnâ€™t matter who U are or where U have been, Each Human being deserves to be treated with optimal respect regardless of what ever opinions U have of them
Now TO ME, at this point there are 3 likely scenarios.
Either Pere is playing a script as one of the wildcards to create drama (like he said in this intro tape) OR, He is playing a Ruthless game where u taunt ur opponent till they lose it and take themselves out OR, The tension in the house has gotten to Him and his response is to Intimidate (fight or flight). Because the Pere I know in real Life would NEVER DO THIS TO ANYONE ðŸ¤·ðŸ¾â€â™‚ï¸
Regardless, that Kind of Behavior is totally Inexcusable IN A REAL LIFE SITUATION.
I am not happy that this happened. But I promised to watch without emotions this year soâ€¦
I always remind people that Big brother is a social experiment so THE LIFE LESSONS I have pointed out to my protÃ©gÃ©s and peeps to learn from this:
1. You choose how you want to be perceived and be audacious about it regardless of what anyone thinks. Own who you are.
2. ALWAYS Stand up for YOURSELF! Speak UP! And put people in their place!
3. When you are in an environment with stringent rules, emotional intelligence is the highest and most lethal weapon you should possess.
4. The world is a mixture of what we PERSONALLY PERCEIVE as good and bad - people would love or hate you for either depending on what THEY are currently going thru or have gone thru.
5. In a real life scenario, the word SORRY, said in a sincere manner can douse the harshest of emotional fires.
6. The next time U are about to use UR status,money or physical appearance to oppress the next person, well now U know how it feels. Nigerians need to learn this because a lot of people want to get Rich so they can oppress the next man with their money and guards/Mopol.
SO while U empathize with the victims, Make sure U are not a PERPETRATOR of any type of oppression.
All n All let Love Lead please ðŸ¤ŽðŸ™ðŸ¾ I love @whitemoney__ & @pereegbiofficial and I hope/pray they mend fences ðŸ™ŒðŸ¾