Tuesday, September 21

OUI Student Electrocuted While Charging His Phone

A 200 Level student of the Oduduwa University, Ile Ife, Osun State, has died after allegedly being electrocuted while charging his phone on Wednesday night in Ipetumodu.

It was gathered that the deceased, popularly called Ashante, was charging and using his phone during the downpour last night when a transformer supplying electricity to their area, blew and he was electrocuted.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/gqbzggmy/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5107