Thursday, August 5

Saudi takeover will boost Newcastle United’s Champions League chances – Demba Ba

The Magpies are on the verge of having new owners and Ba believes the change could boost their chances of returning to Europe’s elite competition
Demba Ba has backed his former club Newcastle United to compete for Premier League title and return to the Champions League if their £300 million takeover is completed by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF).

The Saudi outfit headed by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is close to buying Newcastle United from the hands of Mike Ashley.

The takeover plans include Saudi PIF acquiring an 80 per cent stake in the club while the remaining 20 per cent is shared between the Reuben brothers and PCP Capital Partners.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/gqbzggmy/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4979