Friday, January 21

Tag: Accusers

Intimate photos of Ghislaine Maxwell giving Jeffrey Epstein foot rub against her breasts on private jet released
Lifestyle

Intimate photos of Ghislaine Maxwell giving Jeffrey Epstein foot rub against her breasts on private jet released

A never-before-seen intimate photos of Ghislaine Maxwell rubbing the feet of Jeffrey Epstein aboard his private jet have been released by prosecutors. The photos were released by prosecutors to prove the pair were ‘partners in crime.’ They were released as evidence of how close the late millionaire paedophile Epstein was with the 59-year-old British socialite Maxwell, now standing a trial, facing criminal charges for allegedly recruiting and grooming minor girls to be sexually abused by Epstein from 1994 to 2004. In some of the photos, Maxwell was seen giving Epstein foot massages, with his bare feet pressed up against her chest aboard what appears to be Epstein’s private plane. Epstein was also seen with an arm around Maxwell in some photos as they sat outside what appears ...
Jeff Zucker tells CNN staff he Wishes he fired Chris Cuomo earlier, Says he will not Pay him $18m Severance Fee
Lifestyle

Jeff Zucker tells CNN staff he Wishes he fired Chris Cuomo earlier, Says he will not Pay him $18m Severance Fee

CNN President Jeff Zucker reportedly told employees during a virtual town hall on Tuesday, December 7 that the network won't pay severance fee to Chris Cuomo following his firing and that he wishes he had fired him earlier. 'Yes, in hindsight he may have taken action sooner but [the] result, [Zucker's] comfortable with,' a source told Fox News. A source told FOX there was 'universal relief' among CNN staff when Cuomo who earns $6m a year was finally dismissed. 'That's separate from liking Chris or not liking Chris – it's people feeling that there was a right thing to do, and it was done,' the insider said. During a question-and-answer session on Tuesday, Zucker said he reprimanded Cuomo in May and warned him against advising his brother, Andrew Cuomo who resigned as New York Govern...
Chris Cuomo Prepares to sue CNN for $18m Left of his Salary
Lifestyle

Chris Cuomo Prepares to sue CNN for $18m Left of his Salary

Former CNN star anchor, Chris Cuomo is preparing to sue his former employer for $18 million left on his contract, claiming that the media company's President Jeff Zucker (pictured top left) knew about his involvement in his brother's sex scaandal probe. CNN fired Cuomo, 51, on Saturday, December 4, citing his role in defending his brother, former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, against multiple sexual harassment allegations. Cuomo says CNN President Jeff Zucker knew about the cooperation between him and his brother , claims that the network have denied calling it 'patently false.' Cuomo was fired from his position on Saturday after New York Attorney General Letitia James released a trove of documents revealing that he had called his 'sources' about planned news reports regardi...
CNN suspends Chris Cuomo indefinitely for role in his brother’s defense
News

CNN suspends Chris Cuomo indefinitely for role in his brother’s defense

CNN has suspended anchor Chris Cuomo indefinitely after new documents revealed the extent to which he aided his brother, former New York Governor, Andrew Cuomo, amid allegations of sexual harassment. The cable network said it was not previously privy to documents released by New York Attorney General Letitia James including text messages between Chris Cuomo and Melissa DeRosa, a top aide to his brother where he gave advise on how his brother could tackle the allegations and also tried digging up dirt on his brother's accusers to discredit them. "When Chris admitted to us that he had offered advice to his brother's staff, he broke our rules and we acknowledged that publicly," a CNN spokesperson said on Tuesday night, November 30.  "But we also appreciated the unique position he w...
R.Kelly’s associate sentenced for burning family SUV of one of the convicted singer’s victims
Lifestyle

R.Kelly’s associate sentenced for burning family SUV of one of the convicted singer’s victims

An R. Kelly associate has been sentenced to 96 months for witness intimidation in connection to the singer’s sex crime and racketeering case. The United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York announced the sentencing Wednesday November 17, about seven months after 38-year-old Michael Williams pleaded guilty to an arson charge. The Georgia resident admitted to authorities he had traveled to the home of one of Kelly’s accusers and set fire to a vehicle that was parked outside her Florida residence. Prosecutors say Williams’ deliberate actions were intended to scare the woman and prevent her from cooperating in Kelly’s federal trial. Williams, a relative of Kelly’s former publicist, reportedly arrived at the accuser’s house on June 11, 2020, and poured gasoline around...
‘I will prove my innocence’ – R. Kelly insists he’s not guilty in Facebook post shared after he was found guilty on all counts in sex trafficking trial
Celebs

‘I will prove my innocence’ – R. Kelly insists he’s not guilty in Facebook post shared after he was found guilty on all counts in sex trafficking trial

  Robert Sylvester Kelly, better known as R. Kelly, has insisted he's not guilty after he was found guilty in sex trafficking trial. The singer was found guilty of exploiting his superstar status to run a scheme to sexually abuse women and children over two decades. Eleven accusers, consisting of nine women and two men, took the stand over the six-week trial to describe sexual humiliation and violence at his hands. After two days of deliberation, the jury found Kelly guilty on all the charges he was facing. Sentencing is due on 4 May and he could spend the rest of his life behind bars. The singer took to Facebook after he was found guilty to release a statement. He wrote: "To all my fans and supporters I love you all...
Singer, Marilyn Manson’s rape accuser’s lawsuit dismissed
Lifestyle

Singer, Marilyn Manson’s rape accuser’s lawsuit dismissed

A judge has dismissed a lawsuit from a woman who accused American 'Singer, Marilyn Manson's rape accuser's lawsuit dismissed and song writer, Marilyn Manson of raping her as well as threatening her life. Court documents obtained by some American news outlets revealed that Justice Gregory Keosian sustained Manson’s objection and dismissed the complaint due to the statute of limitations. The woman, anonymously identified as Jane Doe, claimed Manson, whose real name is Brian Warner, raped her after they began dating in 2011. She said she "repressed" her memories until this February when several women came forward to publicly accuse the singer of sexual and physical abuse. Judge Keosian dismissed the case citing that her claims of having repressed memories (classified as “delayed di...
R. Kelly allegedly forced his girlfriends to watch him play basketball every night while forbidding them from looking at other players – Court hears
Celebs

R. Kelly allegedly forced his girlfriends to watch him play basketball every night while forbidding them from looking at other players – Court hears

Grammy award winning singer, R.Kelly allegedly forced his girlfriend's to watch him play basketball and ordered them not to look at his teammates or opponents, accusers and former employees have told a court hearing. The accusations heard by the jury in Brooklyn Federal Court on Monday, September 13, show how the R&B singer allegedly exerted complete control over his girlfriends. One of Kelly’s assistants, Suzette Mayweather, sat with his girlfriends at the games, and testified in court saying; “They would cheer for him. They would only cheer for Rob,” She said When a stray ball came toward the girls and young women, they’d go quiet if another player approached, recalled another Kelly employee. “They would cross they legs and look at the ceiling or the wall,” said Da...
Actor, Odunlade Adekola, reacts to rumors he demands for sex from upcoming actresses
Celebs

Actor, Odunlade Adekola, reacts to rumors he demands for sex from upcoming actresses

Actor, Odunlade Adekola, has reacted to rumors that he demands sex from upcoming actresses. Recently there were allegations made against him that he insists on having sex with female actors who come to his production house for movie roles. Reacting to the allegation, Odunlade in a video posted on his Instagram page, challenged any actress who he has ever demanded sexual favors from in return for a role in any of his movies to come forward and speak her truth. He challenged his accusers to provide proof of the allegations levelled against him. The actor said he decided to address this because of other actresses who might have the intention of coming into the movie industry. Watch the video he shared below
Female Native Doctors, Princess Nneoma and Adaeze Okolie Fight Dirty Over Allegation of Sleeping with a Male Native Doctor and Money Rituals
Lifestyle

Female Native Doctors, Princess Nneoma and Adaeze Okolie Fight Dirty Over Allegation of Sleeping with a Male Native Doctor and Money Rituals

Two popular female native doctors, Princess Nneoma and Adaeze Okolie have clashed on Facebook over alleged evil practices. Princess Nneoma who took the first shot, accused Adaeze who is her former boss of trying to use her pads for ritual, doing blood money ritual, sleeping with a male native doctor, going through an abortion and also beating her new husband. She dared Digital Ogbanje to swear, while also reeling out how she (Nneoma) was good to her in the past. Adaeze who responded to the allegation made by her former “intern” Princess Nneoma, denied it. Adaeze described the male native doctor she was accused of sleeping with as her mentor and spiritual guide. She also threatened to summon her accusers spiritually, while expressing readiness to swear and clear the a...
COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq
Politics

COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq

Sadiya Umar Farouq, the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, has said that she has forgiven those who accused her of hiding COVID-19 palliatives meant for the poor. Farouq stated this while fielding questions from journalists in Gusau on Monday. “I’m aware many people have made various spurious allegations and accusations against my person and my ministry over the way we distributed Federal Government palliatives to cushion the effect of COVID-19. “I have always said I am carrying out my duties and responsibilities to the best of my ability and with fairness to all parts of the country. “Now that they have realized their mistakes, l will only pray to God to forgive us all,” she maintained. NAN reports that the minister had earlier...
Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello Orders Probe of State Commissioner, Abdulmumuni Danga, Accused of Rape and Assault
News

Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello Orders Probe of State Commissioner, Abdulmumuni Danga, Accused of Rape and Assault

Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi has ordered the immediate investigation into the allegations of rape and physical assault leveled against the state Commissioner for Water Resources,  Abdulmumini Danga. In a statement released in Lokoja, the state Commissioner for information and communication, Kingsley Fanwo, said the governor has mandated that an investigation be carried out to ensure justice is served. “The governor, being an avowed advocate of fundamental human rights is shocked by these allegations and will not allow them to go uninvestigated. The governor has ordered accelerated investigation into the matter and hereby assures both accuser and accused, as well as the general public, that the whole truth will be uncovered and justice served as appropriate. We will not tolera...
Entertainment

Harvey Weinstein reaches $25 million settlement with his accusers

Harvey Weinstein has struck a tentative $25 million settlement with dozens of his alleged victims. According to TMZ, the deal struck on Wednesday, December 10, means the shamed film producer will not be required to admit any wrongdoing or pay anything to his accusers himself. Insurance companies representing The Weinstein Company will pay the full amount. The settlement also means that all civil suits against Weinstein and The Weinstein Company will get dismissed. A judge still has to approve the settlement. Over 30 women accused Weinstein of a number of allegations ranging from sexual harassment to rape. The alleged victims will share the $25 million payout, with 18 alleged victims splitting $6.2 million and no individual getting more than $500k. There's a separate $18.5 ...
Scandals and Rumours

7 more women accuse Cuba Gooding Jr of sexual misconduct, bringing total number of his accusers to 22

Seven more women have come out to accuse Cuba Gooding Jr of sexual misconduct, bringing the total number of his accusers to 22. Before now, the Oscar-winning actor, 51, had already pleaded not guilty on three misdemeanor charges of forcible touching and third-degree sexual abuse and 12 more accusers came forward in November. In this new fresh case, Gooding Jr has been accused of making unwanted contact with women, groping or kissing them in incidents in New York, California, and Utah dating back to 2003. The new accusers were revealed in court papers filed Monday as prosecutors hoped a judge would allow 19 more women to testify. Read full report by Daily Mail below. Gooding is accused of sliding his hand down a woman's top and grabbing her breast as he walked behind her at...
Go To America And Face Your Accusers – Lauretta Onochie Tells Air Peace CEO
Politics

Go To America And Face Your Accusers – Lauretta Onochie Tells Air Peace CEO

Lauretta Onochie, aide to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social Media, have asked Chief Allen Onyema, CEO of Air Peace Airline to return to the United State of America to face those who indicted him for money laundering. It could be recalled that the US Attorney General’s office in Georgia had in a press release alleged that Onyema along with his airline’s Chief of Administration and Finance, Ejiroghene Eghagha, had been charged to court for falsifying documents and money laundering. Both were accused of moving more than $20 million from Nigeria through US banks in a scheme “involving false documents based on the purchase of airplanes,” the US indictment said. Onochie, who through her post said President Buhari has no hands in the travails of Chief Allen Onyema said "American laws ...
Video Of Michael Jackson Using ‘Creepy Disguise to Buy Wedding Ring for His Victim’ Surfaces
Celebs

Video Of Michael Jackson Using ‘Creepy Disguise to Buy Wedding Ring for His Victim’ Surfaces

A chilling video of Micheal Jackson using creepy disguise to buy a ring and toys for a little boy has surfaced online. This comes after one of his accusers, James Safechuck claimed in Leaving Neverland that the late pop king bought him a wedding ring and staged a fake wedding ceremony during the alleged child abuse. In the shocking documentary, he alleged that they married in a fake wedding ceremony and the singer presented him with a ring. He said: "So we were like this married couple. I say married because we had this mock wedding ceremony.   "We did this in his bedroom and we filled out some vows like we would be bonded forever. It felt good. And the ring is nice. It has a row of diamonds. The wedding ring. According to Mirror UK, the incident was caug...
Koffi Olomide Sentenced 7 Years Jail Term For Sexual Assault on His Female Dancers
Entertainment

Koffi Olomide Sentenced 7 Years Jail Term For Sexual Assault on His Female Dancers

Koffi Olomide is currently facing a risk of spending 7 years in jail over sexual assault charges in France. The Congolese musician is being accused of sexually assaulting his female dancers in Paris. Part of the charges against him include violence, coercion and kidnapped, all of which happened between 2002 and 2006. Some of the accusers claim they were forcefully held at his house in Paris. This is not the first time Koffi Olomide would be getting into trouble with his dancers. The last time was in 2016 in Kenya where he was detained and deported for assaulting his dancers at the airport. When he returned to his home country, he was slapped with similar charges by authorities.
Lady Who Had Pepper Inserted in her Private Part for Stealing iPhone Speaks up
News

Lady Who Had Pepper Inserted in her Private Part for Stealing iPhone Speaks up

The lady who was accused of stealing an iPhone and had pepper inserted into her private part has narrated what she suffered in the hands of her accusers. According to the lady identified as Favour, a commercial sex worker, her accusers took her to a native doctor who used voodoo to place bullets in her belly. The act forced her to confess to committing the crime. However, after they left the native doctor’s den, she told her accusers that she didn’t steal the iPhone. Angered by her revelation, the accusers descended on her and stripped her off her clothes. As if that wasn’t enough, they inserted pepper into her private part and filmed the when thing, a video which went viral. On his involvement, Joel Igbinovia, the owner of the missing iPhone Xs-Max, said the victim and her fem...
“Let’s All Be Better” – Davido Tells Supporters And Accusers
Entertainment

“Let’s All Be Better” – Davido Tells Supporters And Accusers

It seems Nigerian superstar Davido is set to move on following controversies which have trailed him for the past few days. Three men from his crew died within a week. First the death of Tagbo of which he was accused of complicity, and then the deaths of DJ Olu & Chime. According to what he shared on his Insta Story, the singer is now ready to move on as it seems all that is behind him He took time out to thank those who stood by him during his ordeal and those that did not. He also went ahead to state that he has forgiven media houses that peddled false information about him at the time.
Usher Reportedly ‘Herpes Free”, Plans To Sue Accusers
Entertainment

Usher Reportedly ‘Herpes Free”, Plans To Sue Accusers

In light of Usher's herpes allegations, it has been reported that Usher is 'herpes free'.According to Sandrarose, a credible source within Usher’s camp  provided documents and photographs that proves Usher Raymond did not pay his former babysitter, Maya Fox-Davis, a $1.1 million settlement.The site also claims the legal complaint doesn’t exist, neither does the settlement check,which explains why Radaronline and TMZ haven't published it. Usher’s loyal wife, Grace Raymond, is said to be unfazed by the accusations because her husband is clean.Usher, who is currently in an Atlanta recording studio working on his next album, has not responded to the allegations.According to the site the 38-year-old crooner and his legal team are quietly buildi...

Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/gqbzggmy/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5107