Saturday, July 31

Tag: horror

Man, 63, Beats Wife nearly to Death with Crowbar for allegedly Cheating on him
News

Man, 63, Beats Wife nearly to Death with Crowbar for allegedly Cheating on him

A 'possessive' husband beat and critically injured his wife with a crowbar at a bus stop in New York as witnesses watched in horror, then called police to turn himself in. Julio Aponte, 63, used the crowbar to repeatedly bash his 49-year-old wife in the head at about 7 a.m. Monday June 14 at the corner of W. 163rd St. and Fort Washington Ave., screaming accusations like “How dare you cheat on me!” Police said. He then ran away from the crime scene on a motorcycle, leaving his bloodied wife behind while shocked witnesses called police. Shortly afterward the violent husband ditched the motorcycle on the road and called 911 himself to turn himself in, cops said. Police found the crowbar, wrapped in plastic, as well as Aponte’s backpack at the scene of the attack, police sa...
Teenager kills Several children and teachers after Bursting into Brazil Day care Centre
News

Teenager kills Several children and teachers after Bursting into Brazil Day care Centre

At least three children, a teacher and a school assistant have been killed after a teenager burst into a daycare centre and attacked the people inside with a machete. Not long after school started on the morning of Tuesday, May 4, the suspect attacked a nursery called Creche Aquarela Berçário, where children between two and six years of age are taught. The horror incident took place in the city of Saudades, in the West Zone of Santa Catarina, Brazil. Emergency services rushed to the scene at around 11am on Tuesday. The Fire Department, Military Police and Civil Police all responded to the incident. Police said they have apprehended an 18-year-old man following the incident and he was taken to a local hospital in a very serious condition after he reportedly started to hi...
Manchester United Striker, Edinson Cavani Handed Two-match International Ban
Sport

Manchester United Striker, Edinson Cavani Handed Two-match International Ban

Manchester United striker, Edinson Cavani has been slapped with a two-game international ban for his horror tackle on Richarlison during Uruguay's defeat by Brazil last November. The 33-year -old forward will now miss Uruguay's upcoming games against Argentina and Bolivia after he landed a two-match ban for a challenge on Richarlison last year. In the World Cup qualifier, Cavani was dismissed following a mistimed tackle in the 71st minute after he landed squarely on the Everton forward's ankle. Initially, the referee gave him a yellow card but was advised by VAR to check again on the pitchside monitor. He was then given his marching orders and Uruguay went on to lose the qualifier 2-0. "I think it was a ball dispute, he went over the top," Richarlison said after the game. "...
Police Make Disturbing Discovery in Little Girl’s Bedroom Next to Toys
News

Police Make Disturbing Discovery in Little Girl’s Bedroom Next to Toys

Parents of a little girl have been left reeling in horror after police made a disturbing discovery in their child's room. Police in New York, US,  shared a photo of what they found after inspecting the child's bedroom and the photo has gone viral. Everything looks normal in the child's room but a closer look shows a bullet hole just a few inches from the top of the bed. The stray bullet appears to have penetrated through the plaster in the wall, narrowly missing the child's toy collection. Luckily the little girl wasn't in the room at the time the bullet pierced her wall. She had been staying away with her older sister on the weekend of the incident The image of the scene was shared by police in New York City to serve as a warning about the danger of guns. The NYP...
Dad, his two Teenage Children and Dog Killed on Father’s Day
News

Dad, his two Teenage Children and Dog Killed on Father’s Day

A father, his two teenage children and their dog have been killed after a suspected drunk driver mowed them down on Father's Day. A 47-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of three counts of causing death by dangerous driving and one of drunk driving after the family were killed while taking a walk on Sunday. Police and paramedics rushed to Abbey Road in Dalton-in-Furness, Cumbria, at around 2.30pm on Sunday, June 21. Despite their best efforts, three people died at the scene. The driver suffered injuries that are not believed to be life-threatening. Witness Ian Singleton, who saw paramedics trying to save the victims, said on Facebook: "I was literally five to ten minutes from being involved on my bike. "Turned up at the scene and it was like a horror movie. ...
Messi Reveals Visible Wound Scar From Sevilla Player, Carlos’s Horror Challenge In Training
Sport

Messi Reveals Visible Wound Scar From Sevilla Player, Carlos’s Horror Challenge In Training

Lionel Messi has returned to training ahead of Barcelona's game at home to Athletic Bilbao, with the Argentina star sporting some visible scars on his leg. Messi was the victim of a rash challenge from Sevilla defender Diego Carlos in Barcelona's previous game. Throughout the game, which ended 0-0, Messi often clashed with Carlos and pushed him to the ground at one stage after the Sevilla player fouled Luis Suarez. Sevilla had a chance to secure all three points in the closing stages of the game, but Sergio Reguilon, who is on loan from Real Madrid, saw his shot saved. Barcelona are currently three points clear of Real Madrid at the top of La Liga, although Real have a game in hand. Quique Setien's side will be determined to return to winning ways when they take on Bilbao,...
Nigerian Man Commits Suicide after Stabbing his Wife to Death in Lekki
News

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide after Stabbing his Wife to Death in Lekki

A Nigerian man simply identified as Femi, stabbed his wife to death, and thereafter committed suicide in their home in Victory Park estate in Lagos state on Sunday, June 21. According to residents of the estate, the couple moved into the estate three weeks ago with their two young children. Not much was known about the couple but just a day before the murder-suicide, they were spotted jogging together on Saturday night June 20. However, on Sunday, the man who is said to have always questioned the paternity of their second child, stabbed his wife to death, and then took his own life. A neighbor who spoke on condition of anonymity to LIB, said "On Sunday afternoon, neighbors close to the couple's apartment heard loud music emanating from their home and this lasted for many ho...
Horror in Nasarawa as woman poisons husband, chops off his penis for denying her sex but giving it to her best friend
Crime

Horror in Nasarawa as woman poisons husband, chops off his penis for denying her sex but giving it to her best friend

An eight-year-old marriage has ended on a tragic note in Zumbagwe, a remote community in Karu Local Government Area, Nasarawa State. 33-year-old Janet Ekpe poisoned her husband for allegedly dating her best friend and watched him die slowly and painfully. Besides allegedly dating her best friend, Janet also accused her husband, Sunday Ekpe, of starving her of sex while satisfying her friend with the same. Janet recalled that she had got used to having marathon sex with Ekpe since they got married only for him to slow down after her second child and later withdrew completely. She said she grew tired of her husband giving excuses night after night as to why he was no longer able to deliver in bed and even telling her on occasions to fantasize about the good old times in order to s...
Over 30 People Killed as Bandits Attack Kaduna Villages
News

Over 30 People Killed as Bandits Attack Kaduna Villages

Some villages in Igabi and Giwa local government areas of Kaduna State suffered an attack by bandits over the weekend, which left at least 30 people dead and many others injured. Victims of the attack are reportedly residents of Kerawa, Rago, Marina, Zariyawa, Hashimawa, Gidan Musa Saidu, and Unguwar Barau villages. It was alleged that the bandits launched the attack against residents of the villages for reportedly providing information about their activities to security operatives. An eyewitness said; “If you remember, few weeks ago, Policemen raided the bandits’ camp and killed over 200 of them. Soldiers and Air Force also attacked the bandits few days ago and they also killed many of them. So, these people believe we are the ones giving the security operatives informatio...
Horror! Man Bathes Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Children With Petrol, Tries To Set Them Ablaze
Crime

Horror! Man Bathes Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Children With Petrol, Tries To Set Them Ablaze

According to PM News, a 52-year-old trader, Moruf Olushola, was arraigned before an Ikeja Magistrates Court for bathing a pregnant woman and her two children with petrol with intent to set them ablaze. The defendant, who resides at Surulere, Lagos, was arraigned before Magistrate Mrs. B.O Osunsanmi on a two-count charge of breach of peace and attempt to commit arson. The Prosecutor, ASP Ezekiel Ayorinde, told the court that the defendant committed the offences on Feb. 16 at Ayobo, Lagos. He alleged that the defendant attempted to commit arson by pouring petrol on Mrs. Oyinye Bernard and her children. Ayorinde said: “The defendant, who was under the influence of alcohol, fell down in front of the complainant’s shop and slept off. When he woke up from his drunkenness, he wron...
Basketmouth Set To Release His First Feature Film
Entertainment

Basketmouth Set To Release His First Feature Film

Nigerian comedian Basketmouth on Tuesday evening shared a creepy movie poster on Instagram, showing just his face, announcing that his first feature film is set for release. “For 6yrs I’ve been working on my very first feature film, my most challenging project. I kept it on the low because everyone I told, doubted my ability to pull it off,” he wrote as caption. “Today, I present to you……The Exorcism of Alu, a horror/thriller movie. Brace yourselves for this one,” he continued. According to the poster, the film stars singer Sound Sultan and Rekiya Yusuf (from his My Flatmates sitcom) among others. Well, he’s a comedian and we don’t know if he’s pulling a prank on us. The date for release, as seen on the poster, is a week away – January 15th.
Sbahle Mpisane released from hospital more than three months after horror crash
Celebs

Sbahle Mpisane released from hospital more than three months after horror crash

TV personality and fitness fundi Sbahle Mpisane is finally home after being released from hospital more than three months after being involved in a horror crash in Durban. Sbahle was rushed to hospital after being rescued by the Jaws of Life in the early hours of August 9. Her boyfriend, Itumeleng Khune, posted a picture of Sbahle in a wheelchair and said it was a "day of celebration" as she was released from hospital. The Mpisane family has been mum on her condition after a video of Sbahle was posted on social media. In the video, which was posted by her brother, a visibly weak Sbahle thanked fans for their support. But the video was removed after the family said trolls had commented on the video.
’30 Months Of Horror’ – Ex-Biafran Teenage Soldier Talks About His Terrifying War Experience
News

’30 Months Of Horror’ – Ex-Biafran Teenage Soldier Talks About His Terrifying War Experience

A former Biafran teenage soldier, has spoken out about his experiences during the civil war that tore Nigeria apart. Chief Jasper Okoro Forty-Eight years after the Nigeria-Biafra war ended, Chief Jasper Okoro, a veteran journalist, who was one of the youngest soldiers on the Biafra side has narrated his experiences, describing the war as that of resistance, vengeance and self-survival. Biafra has continued to reecho; 48 years after; what does Biafra mean to you? Taking a reflection of the hostilities that bedeviled the Nigerian state and the eventual emergence of Biafra in the later ‘60s, I remember with considerable thought Biafra as a country that was a home theatre of horror where scores of thousands of even civilian casualties were recorded. Biafra is a country that...
UPTH Mortuary Attendants Remove Eyes Of Dead Child
News

UPTH Mortuary Attendants Remove Eyes Of Dead Child

The University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, UPTH mortuary attendants, have been accused of removing the eyes of a dead child, an 18-month-old twin named Chuma who died of anaemia in the hospital’s children’s ward on August 3, 2018. The father of the dead child who had gone back to pay the mortuary bill two weeks later, discovered to his horror that the corpse they brought out for him had been mutilated and the UPTH mortuary attendants could not account for how, when or why the body parts got missing. The father of the dead child who spoke to Satturday Sun’s correspondent said; “Even while the baby was still breathing, one of the nurses had approached me and asked me to pay N30,000 to have the baby buried somewhere. That got me annoyed. From that moment, they became nonchalant...
First Glimpse Of Sbahle Mpisane Since Horror Car Crash
Entertainment

First Glimpse Of Sbahle Mpisane Since Horror Car Crash

Sbahle Mpisane has for the first time spoken to fans from her hospital bed to express her gratitude for the overwhelming support since she was involved in a car crash on August 9. Sbahle seems to be well on her way to a miraculous recovery after fighting for her life in hospital for weeks. Her brother, Andile Mpisane shared a video on Instagram which has given fans a first look at Sbahle and her healing process. Sporting a nice long weave, a black velvet gown and makeup, Sbahle gave a brief speech in the video to thank her family, friends and fans for all the support she has been getting since the accident. Sbahle's hospital room was filled with flowers and get well soon balloons. "Hey guys today is the 11 of September, it's my parent's anniversary and we are very excited. A...
World-Famous Russian Basejumper Falls To His Death On Mount Ama-Dablam
Sport

World-Famous Russian Basejumper Falls To His Death On Mount Ama-Dablam

A renowned Russian basejumper has been killed in a horror plunge after leaping 22,000ft (7,000m) from a Himalayan mountain. Valery Rozov, 52, fell to his death in a tragic wingsuit accident on Mount Ama-Dablam, eastern Nepal. The extreme sportsman held the record for the highest ever basejump from an altitude of 25,200ft from Tibet's Mount Cho-Oyu last year. He smashed into a cliff during his latest stunt and leaves behind a wife and sons.  
Tara Subkoff: Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Me After I Refused To Sleep With Him
Celebs

Tara Subkoff: Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Me After I Refused To Sleep With Him

I mostly knew/know the name Tara Subkoff from her work in fashion, her friendship with Chloe Sevigny and her one-status as an It Girl of the 1990s. I honestly never thought too much about it, I just thought “oh, she’s a fashion designer” because the thing I most closely associated her with was co-founding the label Imitation of Christ (now “Imitation”). But she was and is an actress too, working consistently (but not really notably) since the ‘90s. She had a promising career at one point. Then she crossed Harvey Weinstein’s path. Subkoff told her story to Variety: Actress Tara Subkoff has opened up about her experience with Harvey Weinstein, alleging the producer sexually harassed her in the 1990s when she was up for a part in one of his movies. “That night I was offered the role, an...
Teacher Killed In Horror Car Crash While Having Sex 
News

Teacher Killed In Horror Car Crash While Having Sex 

An Irishman teacher who was killed in a horror car crash in Thailand was reportedly having sex with a Thai woman at the back seat when the driver lost control, Authorities believe. The Ex-pat English teacher John Malone, 39, was said to be travelling in a speeding black Suzuki when it lost control and hit a concrete post on Wednesday morning at 1am, Daily Mail reported Horrific CCTV shows the car spinning several times as the glass smashes before it comes to a stop further down the road in Chiang Rai, Thailand. Rescuers who arrived at the scene first found John half-naked while a naked Thai woman who survived the crash was in the back passenger seat and both didn't had their seat belts on. The driver and another female front seat passenger who was recused are in a serious condition and ...
‘Evil, Evil People’: Panic And Horror At London Bridge
News

‘Evil, Evil People’: Panic And Horror At London Bridge

Witnesses described scenes of panic and chaos in the heart of London on Saturday night following a series of vehicle and knife attacks that left at least seven people dead and dozens more wounded. The attack began when a white van veered off a road in the UK capital and barreled into pedestrians on London Bridge. Three men then fled the van with large knives and attacked people at packed bars and restaurants in the nearby Borough Market. "There was a van that crashed into the fences on London Bridge. And then there was a man with a knife, he was running. He came down the stairs and went to the bar," Dee, 26, who was visibly in shock and declined to give her last name, told the AFP news agency. Mark Roberts, a 53-year-old management consultant, told the Reuters news agency that ...
Snake Found Sleeping By A Little Boy On Board US Flight
News

Snake Found Sleeping By A Little Boy On Board US Flight

Passengers on board a flight in America were left horrified when a live snake was found on board by a young boy. According to reports, the owner had gotten off the plane but the reptile had not. Anna McConnaughy was on board the plane which was bound for Anchorage, Alaska’s largest city. She told the Associated Press today: “The pilot came on and said ‘Guys, we have some loose on the plane, but we don’t know where it is’.” A little boy, one of seven passengers on the Ravn Alaska commuter flight on Sunday from the village of Aniak was climbing on his seat when he spotted the slumbering snake.It was lying partially covered by a duffel bag near the back of the plane. McConnaughy said: “He [the boy] said, ‘Oh, Mum, look at this. What’s that?’ “That’s how we figured out there w...
Graphic Video: Breakers Player Akil Mitchell Suffers Horror Eye Injury
Sport

Graphic Video: Breakers Player Akil Mitchell Suffers Horror Eye Injury

A Breakers player has received a horrific eye injury during a game against the Cairns Taipans at the North Shore Events Centre. Forward Akil Mitchell received a poke to the eye early in the fourth quarter, collapsing to the court. Fans watching the game suggested on social media that Mitchell's eyeball was dislodged from the socket. The game was suspended for 15 minutes while he was treated and eventually helped from the court with a towel over his face to loud cheers from the crowd. St John Ambulance have told 1 NEWS that a person with an eye injury at the North Shore Events Centre was transported to Auckland Hospital in a moderate condition.

Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/gqbzggmy/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4979