Friday, May 7

Tag: relationships

Sometimes Your Soul Mate Is Money, Stop Forcing Relationships – BBNaija’s Omashola Says
Lifestyle

Sometimes Your Soul Mate Is Money, Stop Forcing Relationships – BBNaija’s Omashola Says

Big Brother Naija star Omashola Kola Oburoh has claimed that sometimes one’s soul mate is money and not a relationship asking to stop forcing relationships. According to Omoshola, sometimes your soulmate is money hence stop forcing relationships because there’s no one out there who will be a better soulmate to you than money if you work hard to earn enough for yourself and your family. Omoshola also disclosed that people need to stop asking others to go and marry as marriage isn’t by force and moreover true love is very hard to find that’s why sometimes your soulmate turns out to be money.
Donnie McClurkin Says he’ll Likely be Alone forever Because of his Sexuality
Celebs

Donnie McClurkin Says he’ll Likely be Alone forever Because of his Sexuality

Gospel singer, Donnie McClurkin, is opening up yet again about his sexuality. Speaking in a recent episode of TV One’s Uncensored, he said he has had relationships with men and women and fears he may end up alone for the rest of his life. McClurkin, 61, had previously opened up years ago about his past struggles with homosexuality, which he called a "perversion," and claimed that he was able to suppress his sexual orientation. He admitted that he still had urges to be with men but chose not to. Comparing homosexuality to diabetes he said: "I don’t eat sugar, but it doesn’t mean that I don’t want sugar." Now, the Grammy Award-winning artist says he believes his struggle over his sexuality will leave him without the family he always dreamed of. He said on Uncensored: "I...
US Lawmaker Matt Gaetz accused of showing nude photos of women he said he’d slept with to his colleagues on congress floor 
News

US Lawmaker Matt Gaetz accused of showing nude photos of women he said he’d slept with to his colleagues on congress floor 

It seems like more problems are piling up for Florida Republican lawmaker, Rep. Matt Gaetz, as it's been alleged he bragged about women he claims he had slept with to his fellow lawmakers and even showed them nude photos of the women. Gaetz is being investigated by the US Justice Department over sex trafficking allegations. He made a name for himself when he arrived on Capitol Hill in 2016 as a conservative firebrand on TV and staunch defender of then-President Donald Trump. According to a new report by CNN, Gaetz gained a reputation in Congress over his relationships with women as he bragged about his sexual escapades to his colleagues. Gaetz allegedly showed off to other lawmakers photos and videos of nude women he said he had slept with, sources tell CNN, including while...
Police officer accused of raping and physically assaulting two female colleagues
News

Police officer accused of raping and physically assaulting two female colleagues

The UK's Metropolitan Police is investigating allegations a serving male officer raped two female colleagues. Three years after the allegations were made, a BBC investigation with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism found that the officer was not charged or suspended, but will face a misconduct hearing. Both women were reportedly involved in ‘abusive’ relationships with the unnamed officer, before being introduced to each other by a mutual friend. The BBC investigation says both women made separate allegations of physical and sexual assault in 2017, which were denied. An investigation by Essex Police and the Crown Prosecution Service was then reportedly dropped in 2019 because of a lack of evidence. One of the women, whose name was changed to ‘Holly’, by the BBC to pr...
Huddah Monroe Speaks On Why She’s Used To Failed Relationships
Lifestyle

Huddah Monroe Speaks On Why She’s Used To Failed Relationships

Socialite Huddah Monroe has meticulously been keeping her relationships private for long. It’s very hard to see her post a man on her Instagram. Because of this, little is known about her love life and who she’s dating. However, the socialite and entrepreneur has been living a sumptuous lifestyle in Dubai. Whoever the boss chick is dating must be a damn rich man. The socialite’s Instagram is filled with photos of her in palatial places. She is definitely setting the pace for her fellow socialites, who can’t just keep up. Huddah has however opened up about being in a couple of failed relationships; which she’s getting used to. It’s not clear how many men she has been with, but she has definitely had a taste of heartbreak. Huddah also hinted that she’s currently dating; a man who is ...
Relationships are Just a Waste of Precious Time These Days – Uti Nwachukwu
Celebs

Relationships are Just a Waste of Precious Time These Days – Uti Nwachukwu

Actor Uti Nwachukwu believes that relationships in today's world are just a waste of time. According to him, people are getting married for different reasons now such as dating for money, to cover up the culture conditioned shame of being single as well as marrying to cater for their families. ''Relationships are just a waste of precious time these days! People dating for money. People dating to get access to others they want to sleep with. Unhappy People marrying Unhappy people to cover the culture conditioned shame of being single People marrying to cater for their Family. At this rate, with the kind of humans that we have now, e be like to protect your future, peace and stability, na Surrogate/ sperm Bank Sure pass. That way your kids are your kids and no one can destroy your...
Here’s why Kamene Goro’s ideal man would not want her
Love, Sex & Relationship

Here’s why Kamene Goro’s ideal man would not want her

ty even though everything south of her neck is fat. But that isn’t even the reason why top tier men would avoid her. Afterall, given African culture’s celebration of fat women, alot of men would still line up to get her. The two main issues that make her ideal man too far out of her reach include: chimerism failed marriage #1. Chimerism Does anyone remember when Kamene Goro, while still at NRG radio revealed she had slept with more men than the years of life that Biggie lived? Yep, she revealed she has had twice as many lovers as Jesus Christ had disciples, Israel has tribes but luckily, nearly half as many men as Kenya has tribes. That number by the way is twenty-seven. So, in human beings, chimerism usually occurs when a woman is pregnant and her body absorbs some of th...
Comedian Chris D’Elia Accused of Soliciting Child Pornography from 17-year-old in new Lawsuit
Celebs

Comedian Chris D’Elia Accused of Soliciting Child Pornography from 17-year-old in new Lawsuit

American stand-up comedian, Chris D'Elia has been accused of sexually exploiting a minor and soliciting child pornography. A lawsuit was filed on behalf of a Jane Doe on Tuesday, March 2. In the lawsuit, obtained by The Hollywood Reporter, Doe claims that in 2014, a then 34-year-old D'Elia sexually abused her while she was 17 years old, and "demanded Ms. Doe provide him sexually explicit images of herself over the internet, directed her what specific sexual poses and acts she should perform for him, and psychologically punished her when she refused." Doe, now 24, says the alleged events began in September 2014 when she was still in high school. According to the lawsuit, D'Elia met Doe after she direct messaged him on social media. D'Elia's messages "became sexual very quick...
Taylor Swift Calls Out Netflix Show Ginny and Georgia Over ‘Deeply Sexist’ Joke
Celebs

Taylor Swift Calls Out Netflix Show Ginny and Georgia Over ‘Deeply Sexist’ Joke

American singer Taylor Swift has criticised Netflix’s new mother-daughter drama Ginny & Georgia over a joke about her dating history. The dialogue that is supposedly a joke features 15-year-old Ginny telling her 30-year-old mother, Georgia during a fight in the season finale “What do you care? You go through men faster than Taylor Swift." Swift took a swipe at the streaming platform for including this dialogue that she deemed ‘deeply sexist’. She added it is time hard-working women not be degraded by defining ‘horse shit’ as funny. "After Miss Americana, this ‘outfit does not look cute on you." the singer added Miss Americana is a documentary on Swift, which was released in January 2020. The documentary also explored how the media has dissected her personal life, especi...
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Accused of Sexual Harassment for Second Time in One Week
News

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Accused of Sexual Harassment for Second Time in One Week

Seems like the problems facing New York governor, Andrew Cuomo keep piling up as another former aide of his has come forward with allegations of sexual harassment,  just days after his first accuser made her claims public. In a New York Times exclusive, Charlotte Bennett, an executive assistant and health policy adviser in the Cuomo administration until she left in November, alleged that Cuomo "asked her questions about her sex life, whether she was monogamous in her relationships and if she had ever had sex with older men." Bennett aged 25, described an incident that took place in June when she was "alone" with the governor aged 63 in his State Capitol office. According to the New York times report, he allegedly asked her if she thought age made a difference in romantic r...
US Convicts 23-year-old Nigerian Lady, Oyindamola Akinrinola, For Online Fraud
News

US Convicts 23-year-old Nigerian Lady, Oyindamola Akinrinola, For Online Fraud

Oyindamola Akinrinola, a 23-year-old Nigerian lady has been convicted for her role in fraud schemes that targeted victims across the United States. The college student of Lawrence, Kansas, pleaded guilty in federal court for receiving and transferring illicit funds on commission on behalf of a Nigerian co-conspirator. US Attorney Stephen McAllister, who announced her conviction on Monday night, February 22,  stated that Akinrinola will face time in federal prison for her crime. “Akinrinola and her co-conspirator in Nigeria victimized individuals, several elderly, through a variety of online scams,” said U.S. Attorney Stephen McAllister. “She now faces time in federal prison for her crimes. We will continue to work with our law enforcement partners to prioritize the investig...
Dubai based Cameroonian lady reportedly commits suicide after she allegedly caught her husband in bed with another woman
News

Dubai based Cameroonian lady reportedly commits suicide after she allegedly caught her husband in bed with another woman

A Dubai based Cameroonian lady identified as Ndolo Immaculate, has allegedly commited suicide over her husband's alleged infidelity. It was gathered that Imma allegedly caught her husband, Daniel Sona Epie in bed with another woman. Details surrounding the incident are still sketchy, however, according to reports online, Imma fell into depression due to her husband's alleged cheating habit. A Cameroonian movie producer and entrepreneur, Alenne Menget, who confirmed the incident, said he had been mentoring Immaculate. He also shared his last conversations with her in which she expressed her admiration for his hardwork and exploits. "I have been reading stories of the lady who committed suicide this morning.. Got worried because one of her pictures really got her familiar.. I...
‘I’ve suffered damage and real sadness’- Meghan Markle says as she wins invasion of privacy court case against Daily Mail
Celebs

‘I’ve suffered damage and real sadness’- Meghan Markle says as she wins invasion of privacy court case against Daily Mail

Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle has revealed she suffered "damage and real sadness" as she won a High Court privacy battle over a letter she sent her dad. Meghan, 39, sued Daily Mail UK publisher, Associated Newspapers Ltd after they published a "heartfelt" handwritten letter purportedly from Meghan to her father, Thomas Markle. She sued the publication for privacy, copyright and data protection over five articles published in February 2019. A  judge at the High Court in London on Thursday, February 11, granted her a "summary judgment", which would see the privacy parts of the case resolved without a trial even though she still faces trial over her copyright infringement claims. In a statement released after the ruling, Meghan thanked her husband Prince Harry and mum D...
Naomi Campbell sued by billionaire ex-boyfriend Vladislav Doronin
News

Naomi Campbell sued by billionaire ex-boyfriend Vladislav Doronin

Super model, Naomi Campbell has been sued by her Russian billionaire ex-boyfriend, Vladislav Doronin who accused her owing him lots of money and holding on to his property.   In court documents obtained by TMZ, Doronin who dated Campbell from 2008-2013 alleged that his supermodel ex has refused to pay back a sum he loaned her over the years (though the exact amount remains unclear) and is also holding on to some of his unspecified belongings worth in excess of $3 million.   When Campbell and Doronin split seven years ago, an insider had claimed that their separation had something to do with the billionaire being "too swept up in the celebrity lifestyle" that Campbell is part of.   The insider told PageSix at that time;   "In many ways their relatio...
Bbnaija: Kaisha Says All Relationships In The House Are Fake, Reveals The Winner
Lifestyle

Bbnaija: Kaisha Says All Relationships In The House Are Fake, Reveals The Winner

Newly evicted Big Brother Lockdown housemate, Kaisha Umaru, has named the housemate she thinks and wants to win this season's grand prize of N85 million. Speaking to Ebuka Uchendu, the host of BBNaija on African Magic, Kaisha named Dorathy as the possible winner. According to her, Dorathy would win because she is real, she has not changed her character. The Sokoto born further stated that she doesn't think any relationship in the house is real. Watch video here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEBmi7xJ1cf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Lagos Police Command Release Official Statement on the Murder-suicide Incident that Happened in Lekki
News

Lagos Police Command Release Official Statement on the Murder-suicide Incident that Happened in Lekki

The Lagos state police command has released an official statement on the murder-suicide incident that happened in the state on Sunday, June 21. LIB had earlier shared the sad story. Spokesperson of the state police command, Bala Elkana, in the statement released, said the state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, has ordered a thorough investigation into the matter. Read the press statement below   On 21/06/2020 at about 1600hrs, Ilasan Police Station received an information that, a couple identified as, Olamide Alli 'f' 25 years old and Chris Ndukwe 'm' 39 years old were found dead in the man's residence at road 5, House 16a, Victory Point Estate, Ilasan. A team of homicide detectives was deployed to the scene and the crime scene was preserved for forensic analysis....
Naomi Campbell Rubbishes Reports Suggesting She’s not on Speaking Terms with her Ex-boyfriend Skepta
Celebs

Naomi Campbell Rubbishes Reports Suggesting She’s not on Speaking Terms with her Ex-boyfriend Skepta

Naomi Campbell has rubbished reports suggesting that she is no longer on speaking terms with her ex-boyfriend, Skepta. This comes after she said in her recent interview that she is still friends with her famous exes Mike Tyson and Robert DeNiro, but is estranged from her most recent ex. She told Times Weekend magazine: 'Why don't you say it the other way round? Surely it was their privilege just as much as mine to be with them? But yes, I had some wild and exciting times until I changed my life aged 29. 'Whatever they say about me, I have remained friends with all my exes... except the last one.' The model went on to explain that she thinks it's a 'waste' to lose people from her life after her relationships end. 'I do know that friendship is the thing that lasts. I saw R...
If your Relationship with him is Transactional, he’s Your Customer not Boyfriend – Omokri
Lifestyle

If your Relationship with him is Transactional, he’s Your Customer not Boyfriend – Omokri

Popular Nigerian author and activist, Reno Omokri, has charged ladies who engage in transactional relationship with their boyfriend, saying they only have a customer and not a boyfriend. The author shared his thought on the injustice ladies practice in their relationships. According to Reno, If your relationship with your partner is about exchanges of money, then he should be considered a customer. “Dear ladies, On your birthday, your boyfriend threw a party for you. On his birthday, you expect him to take you out for a romantic dinner. Yet, you blame Donald Trump for all the injustice on planet Earth. Are you yourself practicing justice in your relationships? In fact, if your relationship is based on you pestering him for money, and him pestering you for coitus, what you hav...
It will Take a Miracle for Coronavirus to Disappear- Pastor Adeboye
Religion

It will Take a Miracle for Coronavirus to Disappear- Pastor Adeboye

Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG, says it will take a miracle for the Coronavirus pandemic to disappear. Adeboye said this while preaching via Dove TV this morning. According to the clergyman, the pandemic would not disappear completely but however, it will soon subside. “The Coronavirus pandemic would not disappear completely but it would only subside. It is only a miracle that would cause the pandemic to disappear completely. God has told me that his children who worship him in truth would be exempted from calamity associated with the pandemic. I told you that this year, the world will behave like a child in convulsion. I told you at the beginning of the year, even though I am not a prophet, but a Pastor. You will come o...
Former White House Butler, Wilson Roosevelt Jerman Dies of Coronavirus at 91
News

Former White House Butler, Wilson Roosevelt Jerman Dies of Coronavirus at 91

Wilson Roosevelt Jerman, a former White House butler who served 11 US presidents from Dwight D. Eisenhower to Barack Obama has died of Coronavirus at 91. His granddaughter, Jamila Garrett confirmed to Fox News that Mr. Wilson' died on Friday, May 15. Wilson Roosevelt Jerman was one of the longest-serving employees, beginning his five-and-a half-decade career in 1957 as a cleaner under the Dwight Eisenhower administration. He was promoted to a butler by Former First Lady, Jackie Kennedy when John F. Kennedy came into office in the 1960s. 'Jackie O actually promoted him to a butler because of the relationship. She was instrumental in ensuring that that happened,’ Garrett said. Garrett described Jerman as a ‘family-loving, genuine man’. She said ‘he was always about ser...
Chioma’s Engagement Ring to Davido has Been Taken From – Olunloyo
Celebs

Chioma’s Engagement Ring to Davido has Been Taken From – Olunloyo

Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has claimed that Chioma‘s engagement ring to Davido has been retrieved by the singer. Taking to Twitter, the popular journalist insinuated that Davido collected back the engagement ring which he gave her some months back. She asked her fans if any of them know the reason why the singer took the engagement ring from his fiance. In her words; “#BREAKING EXCLUSIVE. Does anyone know why Chioma Rowland’s engagement ring to singer Davido taken from her?#Kemitalks”. While most of her fans were curious to know the reason behind her claims, others bashed her for always poke-nosing into Davido’s affairs. launch with celebrities in Africa The controversial journalist, of course has been for ages, on the family issue of the Adelekes,...
In Relationships, Understanding Is More Important Than Communication – Timi Dakolo
Celebs

In Relationships, Understanding Is More Important Than Communication – Timi Dakolo

Popular Nigerian singer, Timi Dakolo says understanding is more important than communication in any relationship. According to the popular singer, communication is key but understanding is the whole door. He concluded by saying nobody would need the key if there is no door. Do you agree with him??? He made this known via a tweet he sent out on his official Twitter handle in Thursday. He wrote: Communication is key in any relationship but understanding is the Whole Door.. you wouldn’t need the key if the Door is not There.
Do Not Judge A Girl That Wants To Be Pampered – Omojuwa
News

Do Not Judge A Girl That Wants To Be Pampered – Omojuwa

Social commentator J.J Omojuwa has shared his thoughts on relationships and how to treat the people involved. According to him, no one should judge a girl who wants to be pampered, the same way men who work with a budget should not be judged. Omojuwa reacted to a viral video where a man spoke on how he had issues with a girl because he is on a budget. ”You shouldn’t judge a girl that wants to be pampered the same way you shouldn’t judge a guy that prefers to work with a budget. People are who they are & you should make your choices according to who fits into your reality. There’s no morality in these choices, only bank balances”
‘We Create Our Own Heartbreaks’ – Eucharia Anunobi
Celebs

‘We Create Our Own Heartbreaks’ – Eucharia Anunobi

Veteran Nollywood actress, Eucharia Anunobi has aired her opinion on relationships and losing things dear to us. The “Glamour Girls” actress, who is now a minister, took to her Instagram page to pen down her thoughts. Recall that the actress cum minister had shared that she is open to finding love again and just hoping on God for the right one. Sharing on Instagram, she wrote in part: “We create own heartbreaks through undue expectations from people who never were worth the while. You know he/she gossips about everything and everyone, yet you get offended when you hear that person also gossips about you!…” See Her Post Here:  
Actress, Mercy Aigbe Opens Up On Her Relationship
Love, Sex & Relationship

Actress, Mercy Aigbe Opens Up On Her Relationship

Nollywood actress, businesswoman, director, Mercy Aigbe opens up about her relationship and marriage plans Taking to instagram, The actress said she isn’t hiding her relationship and also it wasn’t anyone’s business. Recently, she announced she would be launching a TV show in Nigeria She wrote Goodnight ??? Post below   View this post on Instagram   Goodnight ??? A post shared by Mercilicious (@realmercyaigbe) on May 1, 2020 at 3:43pm PDT
Actress, Jada Pinkett Learned About Her Marriage To Will Smith During This Quarantine
Celebs

Actress, Jada Pinkett Learned About Her Marriage To Will Smith During This Quarantine

American actress and businesswoman, Jada Koren Pinkett Smith shares lessons she’s learned about her marriage to Will Smith during this quarantine. During an episode of Red Table Talk that aired on Wednesday (April 29), Jada spoke candidly about her marriage and admitted that being under lockdown with her husband gave her a new perspective She wrote “I gotta be honest. I think one of the things that I’ve realized is that I don’t know Will at all,” “Let me tell you, that’s been something: To be married to someone for 20-some odd years and then realize, ‘I don’t know you and you don’t know me.’ But also realizing there’s an aspect of yourself you don’t know either.” Jada Pinkett-Smith added, “The thing that Will and I are learning to do is be friends, because you get...
The Baby Is Not Mine – Bankole Denies Paternity Of Popular Actress’ Baby
Scandals and Rumours

The Baby Is Not Mine – Bankole Denies Paternity Of Popular Actress’ Baby

Earlier today, it was reported that popular Yoruba actress, Rasheedah Olatokunbo Jolaosho, better known as Toksbarbie welcomed a baby girl and the paternity of the baby was tied to her married colleague and alleged fraudster, Bankole Sunday. Well, Bankole Sunday has taken to his Instagram page to debunk the claims. According to the actor cum producer, “Such speculation is a disrespect to the mother and extended families of the new child” He wrote: “DISCLAIMER “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” Premised on the above, this is a particular response to a frivolous post put up on an Instagram blog attaching the paternity of a colleague’s child to ...
Uche Elendu says life as a single mother is not easy
Celebs

Uche Elendu says life as a single mother is not easy

Nollywood actress Uche Elendu says she feels the need to be in the company of a man on rare occasions. The Nollywood actress says life as a single mum is not easy. Uche, however, says she does not really feel bad because she is a single mum The actress also says she will be in the right relationship when the time comes. Speaking, the actress said: “It is not easy not being married and also not having a man of my own. But I have kids who keep me company the whole of my time. I interact with them, take care of them and teach them. As an entrepreneur, I am also making research and relating with my client. I feel the need to be in the company of a man on rare occasions. I don’t really feel bad because I am single. I know I would be in the right relationship when the time com...
‘By The End Of The Coronavirus Quarantine, A Lot Of Marriages Will Be Over As 80% Of Husbands Don’t Want Sex With Their Wives Anymore – Joro Olumofin Says
Love, Sex & Relationship

‘By The End Of The Coronavirus Quarantine, A Lot Of Marriages Will Be Over As 80% Of Husbands Don’t Want Sex With Their Wives Anymore – Joro Olumofin Says

Joro Olumofin believes that by the end of the coronavirus quarantine, a lot of marriages will pack up as most couples will get bored with each other. People have been advised to stay at home and maintain social distancing in order to halt the spread of the deadly disease, and according to the relationship expert and psychologist, relationships and marriages are not ‘ready for the Quarantine’ because it will seem like a social experiment for most couples, staying indoors without any distractions. For men, he says they are not going to handle the situation well because 80% of Husbands don’t want sex with their wives anymore. He also stated that 90% of Husbands can’t survive without watching sports, betting on sports and going out at night. For women, he added that 70% of wives w...
Tom Brady Announces he is Leaving New England Patriots After 12-years
Sport

Tom Brady Announces he is Leaving New England Patriots After 12-years

American football quarterback, Tom Brady, has announced he is leaving the New England Patriots, where he's played for 12-years, winning six Super Bowl victories, nine AFC titles, 219 wins, and three Most Valuable Player awards after 20 seasons with the club. The 42-year-old first-time free agent made the announcement via his Twitter account on Tuesday but didn't reveal his next destination. In a statement, he wrote: 'To all my teammates, coaches, executives, Coach Belichick, RKK, and the Kraft family and the entire organization,' Belichick's statement began. 'I want to say thank you for the past twenty years of my life and the daily commitment to winning and creating a winning culture built on great values. I am grateful for all that you have taught me - I have learned from every...
I did not force any woman to love me – Diamond Platnumz speaks
Entertainment

I did not force any woman to love me – Diamond Platnumz speaks

East Africa's Simba, Diamond Platnumz was set to address a much anticipated press conference yesterday, but to the disappointment of many. Platnumz had taken to his social media to announce the presser, that would take place at Serena hotel in Dar es Salaam in the afternoon. His status read: 'Everyone with their story! You want to know mine?' According to many, this pretty much meant he was going to give his own side of the story about the crude split with Tanasha. Journalists turned up in large numbers waiting to get the gist from the horses´ mouth. Only for it to turn out as a brand ambassadorial deal he had landed with Coral paints. However, he compared himself with Coral paints, saying there is no struggle in getting people to fall in love with him. Just like he ...
I’ve Dated Celebrities and Other Men I Threw in the Bin Because they Never Treated Me the Way I Wanted – Vlogger, Grace Ajilore
Celebs

I’ve Dated Celebrities and Other Men I Threw in the Bin Because they Never Treated Me the Way I Wanted – Vlogger, Grace Ajilore

Popular Vlogger, Grace Ajilore took to her Instastory to give an insight to some romantic relationships she had in the past. The Vlogger who stated that there is no shame in going through heartbreak, revealed that she has learnt that "you have to be in many trashy relationships to understand what you truly deserve". Ajilore averred that she has always practiced what she preached as she recalled dating celebrities, men who wear suit and tie, money men, men who borrow money from her and naughty boys. She revealed that she dumped them all in a "bin" because none of them treated her the way she wanted. The mother of one also advised ladies to move past their broken relationships and see it as a form of a learning experience.   See her posts below;   ...
If Your Man Is Cheating, Look At Your Four Closest Friends – Kenyan Pastor
Religion

If Your Man Is Cheating, Look At Your Four Closest Friends – Kenyan Pastor

Pastor Robert Burale who is a transformational speaker, image consultant, trainer, Minister of the Gospel among other things has said that women are their own worst enemies when it comes to cheating as men don’t cheat on themselves. The city preacher made this known while speaking out against infidelity in relationships as he said that women whose partners are cheating need to check their closest friends. He apportioned blame to both men and women for the rise of infidelity but asked women whose spouses are cheating to suspect their four closest friends. Burale said during ‘Mancave Discussion’ on Switch TV: “I blame both men and women because the man is cheating with another woman. Women have become their own worst enemies. Chances are very high that if your man is cheating...
Sex Addict Talks About Sleeping With 130 men by 28 and Contracting Multiple STIs
Lifestyle

Sex Addict Talks About Sleeping With 130 men by 28 and Contracting Multiple STIs

A British woman has opened up about her past relationships and her obsession with sex addiction. The lady named, Frankie Considine claims to have slept with 130 men by the age of 28, including having four guys in the space of 24 hours on her 21st birthday During her struggles with sex addiction, the model who lost her virginity at the age of 14 would call in sick at work and cancel plans with friends to have sex. According to Considine, it got a point her addition to sex had an impact on her mental and physical health. She fell into depression, got pregnant without knowing who the father was and contracted multiple STIs, before being diagnosed with sex addiction. Speaking to Fabulous Digital, Frankie, revealed how her sex craving derived from her parents’ divorce and the re...
If Your Friend remains Friends with Your ex, She is not Your Friend – Vlogger Moni Osibodu Sparks Debate on Twitter
Celebs

If Your Friend remains Friends with Your ex, She is not Your Friend – Vlogger Moni Osibodu Sparks Debate on Twitter

Nigerian VLogger, Moni Osibodu, sparked a debate on Twitter today following a tweet she posted about relationships. In her tweet, Moni opined that any woman that remains friends with her friend's ex boyfriend, isn't a true friend. If you introduce your friends to your boyfriend and you guys break up and they remain his friend, that’s not your friend sis!!!!!'' she wrote While some Twitter users agree with her, others are of the opinion that they would never inherit their friend's enemy. Read the reactions and share your thoughts
News

Son of Uganda Counterintelligence Chief Sentenced to 32 Years in Prison for the Brutal Murder of his 22-year-old Girlfriend

Brian Bagyenda, the son a retired military officer Colonel Frank Kaka Bagyenda has been sentenced to 32 years in jail for the murder of his girlfriend, Enid Twijukye after he saw text messages she exchanged with another man. Colonel Bagyenda, is a retired military officer in the Uganda People's Defence Forces and current Director General of the Internal Security Organisation (ISO) Uganda government's counter intelligence agency responsible for providing national security intelligence to Uganda's policy makers. Bagyenda, a pharmacist was on Monday, February 17, 2020, convicted of murder by Justice Moses Kazibwe of the High Court in Kampala alongside his accomplices Innocent Bainomugisha, a-24-year-old cleaner and Vincent Rwahwire, a 28-year-old casual worker. Enid Twijukye,...
Malika Haqq Reveals She and OT Genasis are not Together Even Though They’re Expecting a Baby soon
Celebs

Malika Haqq Reveals She and OT Genasis are not Together Even Though They’re Expecting a Baby soon

Malika Haqq has revealed that she's single even though she's expecting a child with rapper OT Genasis. Malika, popular for being best friends with Khloe Kardashian, added that she's been single for the "last 8 months" but in no way alone as OT Genasis has been supportive through out her pregnancy journey. Sharing the photo she took with OT Genasis at her baby shower which held over the weekend, Malika wrote: Relationships don’t always work out the way we would hope but between love & friendship we have created a baby boy that will be here very soon. I’ve been single the last 8months but I am in no way alone. OT and I have attended every doctors apt and over all loved on our son together while anticipating his arrival. My priority over the past few months has been to nurtur...
Why Many Marriages Are Not Working – Joro Olumofin
Love, Sex & Relationship

Why Many Marriages Are Not Working – Joro Olumofin

Nigeria relationship expert Joro Olumofin is of the opinion that many marriages today are in trouble because of lack of orgasm in it. Taking to his page, Joro stated that many marriages today are suffering because the women in it are not getting orgasms. ”A lot of marriages & relationships are suffering because women are not having orgasms. So many wives have written me because of this Orgasm issue. Husbands / Boyfriends are not paying attention. It’s a shame that a lot of wives have never had penetrative orgasm. They only have orgasms when they masturbate. This technique In the video above allows you : 1️⃣Penetrate your lady with your Penis whilst also stimulating her Clitoris with your finger 2️⃣Allows you kiss her ear & bite her neck 3️⃣Lastly, allows you ...
Anglican Priests from Kenya Boycott UK forum over Presence of Gay Church Leader
News

Anglican Priests from Kenya Boycott UK forum over Presence of Gay Church Leader

Some Anglican clergies from Kenya have boycotted the Lambeth Conference in the UK, in protest over the presence of gay senior church leaders. Speaking on the boycot, Anglican Archbishop Jackson ole Sapit (pictured) says the Church is opposed to homosexuality. “We are having the Lambeth Conference in the West this year, but some of us have boycotted because of the invitation of practising gay bishops. We can’t be mixed,” he told worshippers on Sunday, during the consecration of Kerugoya St Thomas Anglican Cathedral in Kirinyaga County. The conference is usually held after 10 years to discuss theological and social issues that affect the Anglican communion worldwide. Issues such as ordination of women as priests, gay relationships and corruption, which divide the Church, feat...
Most Marriages Breakup from Lack of Sexual Satisfaction – Miwa Signature founder
Celebs

Most Marriages Breakup from Lack of Sexual Satisfaction – Miwa Signature founder

The founder and Chief Executive Officer of Miwa Signature Palace, Akinola Oluwatomiwa Balqees, who is adjudged by many to be the best sex therapist in Nigeria using a special herb known as Kayanmata has declared unapologetically that the main reason most marriages and relationships fail is as a result of lack of sexual satisfaction. In an interview, the electrical engineer turned sex therapist made her point. “Sex is very important. Everyone needs aphrodisiacs. Most marriages and relationships have broken up because of sexual issues. The sexual issue, may either come from the man or the woman, my mission in life is to provide the missing link in their lives and bring happiness,” she said like a true expert who expects not to be questioned. For Miwa, the business of aphrodisiac...
Don’t punish Nigerians for the Failure of Buhari’s Government – Atiku Pleads with Trump on Addition of Nigeria to Visa Ban List
News

Don’t punish Nigerians for the Failure of Buhari’s Government – Atiku Pleads with Trump on Addition of Nigeria to Visa Ban List

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the addition of Nigeria to US visa ban list alongside 5 other countries. The former Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) who expressed sadness over the development, said the ban does not take into account the pro-American sentiments of the Nigerian public even though he understands that the decision was taken due to failure of the Buhari-led administration to share information and to address issues of terrorism. Atiku urged the US government to consider the history of US-Nigerian relationships and to adopt measures that individually target those in government who have failed in their duties, rather than target the entire Nigerian population. His statement reads; “I received with sadness the policy ...
Please Leave if it’s not Working- Toyin Abraham Advises Couple
Celebs

Please Leave if it’s not Working- Toyin Abraham Advises Couple

Toyin Abraham has advised women to leave any toxic relationship they might be in now before it becomes too late. She gave the advise following the death by hanging sentence an Abuja court handed Maryam Sanda who stabbed her husband, Bilyaminu Bello, to death after an argument in their home in Abuja in November 2017. Posting a video of Maryam and Bilyaminu looking happy on their wedding day, Toyin who said she had been weeping since the verdict was handed, advised people to leave relationships when it is not working. ''They were happy Pls leave if it’s not working They will mock you but please just leave God I’m heartbroken I’m so down Don’t care about what people will say cos people will always talk. GOD please for the baby it’s not working please leave I’m heartbroken ...
Rapper T.I Pens Lovely Message to His Wife Tiny. 
Celebs

Rapper T.I Pens Lovely Message to His Wife Tiny. 

American rapper, T.I, took to Instagram to pen a lovely message to his wife and mother of three of his children, singer Tameka Dianne "Tiny" Harris,44. Sharing a series of new photos of the couple posing together, the 39-year-old rapper  wrote: 'I love you, Mrs. H.@majorgirl imperfections, misunderstandings and all.... we've shared most of the happiest moments of our lives together. I know I've had my moments, but... despite all my shortcomings & transgressions, the fact remains.... 'You Give me a thousand choices & I'd choose you every time. I couldn't imagine living in a world without you...or leaving you and the kids to have to live without me. I'm determined to make you happy by any means necessary... LIKE IT OR NOT!!! To love, cherish, protect, provide, & what...
Football Star Jamie Vardy and Wife Rebekah Finally Reveal the Name of their Baby Daughter with Adorable Family Photo
Celebs

Football Star Jamie Vardy and Wife Rebekah Finally Reveal the Name of their Baby Daughter with Adorable Family Photo

Leicester City striker, Jamie Vardy and Rebekah Vardy have finally revealed the name of their newborn daughter with adorable family photo. The reality TV star, 37, and her footballer husband, 33, welcomed Olivia Grace on December 28, 2019. 'Jamie was brilliant - so supportive and encouraging,' she told the latest issue of Hello! 'He even tried to crack a joke about the epidural needle to take my mind off it and the painful contractions.' According to Rebekah, she suffered anxiety and stress at the thought the baby might arrive on Christmas Day, while her husband was training with Leicester City ahead of his team's game against Liverpool. 'I'd been very ill with anxiety and stress and was panicking that she might be born on Christmas Day, while Jamie was training and I was o...
Selena Gomez Calls Dating in Hollywood ‘Cliché’
Celebs

Selena Gomez Calls Dating in Hollywood ‘Cliché’

Selena Gomez is opening up about public scrutiny of her love life. During an interview with Zane Lowe on Apple Music’s Beats 1 that was released on Friday, the same day as her new album, Gomez discussed dating in the public eye. The 27-year-old singer’s new album, Rare, features upbeat breakup and self-love anthems that many fans have connected to her previous high-profile relationships with Justin Bieber and The Weeknd. “If I can be honest, it is so cliché,” Gomez said of dating in Hollywood. “It’s just everyone dates everyone. It always seems to be within this little bubble , and it’s because it’s safe.”
Don’t Date Guys who have Money but Ones Who Spend Money – Thick Barbie
Celebs

Don’t Date Guys who have Money but Ones Who Spend Money – Thick Barbie

An Instagram extremely busty girl known as Thick Barbie but born Gbemi Rhema Brownridge has dished out a rather queer message to girls in relationships. According to her, girls should open their eyes and recognise men who have money and men who spend money. “ I don’t know who needs to hear this but girls date guys who can give you more not a guy who has plenty money. I know some girls dating a guy with big gold chains and snaps with iPhone 11 Pro and the girlfriend is asking for 1k recharge card on Instagram. Thick Barbie is known for her humongous boobs and her crazy way of flaunting them. But she’s not all a heap of boobs, she’s a computer scientist and fashion designer.
Google Trends Reveals 10 Nigerian States with Highest Search for Gay porn in 2019
Entertainment

Google Trends Reveals 10 Nigerian States with Highest Search for Gay porn in 2019

Google Trends for 2019 has revealed the states in Nigeria with the highest search for gay pornography on the Google platform. According to statistics provided by Google Trends for 2019, South-East states rank high among the states searching for gay pornography in Nigeria and is closely followed by South-South states. This is despite the fact that same-sex relationships are criminalized in Nigeria and comes with a penalty of 14 years in jail. According to the statistics provided by Google, March 10-16 of 2019 accounts for the lowest search period for gay porn while between December 22-28 recorded the highest search for gay porn. Below are the 10 Nigerian states with the highest search for gay porn on Google in 2019. 1. Imo 2. Enugu 3. Anambra 4. Abia 5. Delta ...

Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/gqbzggmy/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4757